The Aerodrome was a nightclub located at 1588 State Street in Schenectady, New York.
The Aerodrome was established in 1967 by Jack Rubin of Chicago. The building was originally a 32-lane bowling alley named 'Woodlawn Lanes', which was converted by Rubin into a music venue. Its capacity was approximately 3,000 people. Because of ill-health, Rubin closed the Aerodrome in 1972, and it was demolished. (Wikipedia)