Civic Auditorium (OR)
Keller Auditorium, formerly known as the Portland Municipal Auditorium, the Portland Public Auditorium, and the Portland Civic Auditorium, is a performing arts center located on Clay Street in Portland, Oregon.
Opened in 1917, the venue first changed names in 1968, being renamed again in 2000 in honor of a $1.5 million renovation donation by Richard B. Keller. Originally holding 4,500 people, the venue now has a capacity of 2,992. (Wikipedia)