Green's Playhouse

Location

126 Renfield Street,
Glasgow, Scotland
United Kingdom

 

The Green's Playhouse was an entertainment complex comprising of a Cinema, Ballroom, Tea Rooms, and other auxiliary facilities located in Glasgow, Scotland, commissioned by George Green Ltd, designed by architect John Fairweather, and built by the Cinema Building Company. Opened in 1927, the Playhouse operated until the 1970s, a decline in audience numbers in the 1960s necessitated diversification as a music venue until closure in 1973. (Wikipedia)

Shows At This Venue: