St. George's Hall

Location

Bridge Street, West Yorkshire
Bradford
United Kingdom

 

The Hall was officially opened on 29th August 1853 by HRH Queen Victoria and HRH Prince Albert, and the Earl of Harewood. The total cost of the building works was £35,000. The original seating capacity was for 3,500, though the hall on some occasions held nearly 5,000. (Wikipedia)

Shows At This Venue: