Swing Auditorium

Location

E Street
San Bernardino, CA
United States

 

Swing Auditorium was an indoor arena located on E Street in San Bernardino, California, a suburb of Los Angeles. Named for Senator Ralph E. Swing, the arena was constructed at the grounds of the National Orange Show in 1949. It had a capacity of approx. 7,000 patrons. The venue altered in the 1960s, becoming a prominent rock arena for the West Coast. On September 11, 1981, the auditorium was irreparably damaged when it was struck by a small plane, following which the auditorium had to be destroyed. (Wikipedia)

Shows At This Venue: